Senior Real Estate
WHAT CAN A SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST DO FOR YOU?
A Senior Real Estate Specialist will help you make wise decisions about selling
the family home, financing,buying rental property, or managing the capital gains
and tax implications of owning real estate, among other issues. In addition to
guiding clients to experts on tax laws, probate, estate planning, and a variety of
equity conversion strategies. Senior Real Estate Specialists will offer clients
relevant information on current trends in senior real estate transactions.
A Senior Real Estate Specialist brings:
1. Customized approach to your situation, working with how your living situation
fits into your overall plan.
2. Expertise and patience without condescension.
3. An awareness of options and solid reliable referrals for specific situations.
4. A variety of choices to reduce out of pocket expenses, gain cash, or create or
defer income streams to either stay independent or finance assistance.
SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST FOR THE SENIOR
SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS ARE SPECIALISTS
ORDER OUR GUIDE
FOR THE SENIOR
THIS WILL BE MAILED
TO YOU AT NO COST
IS IT TIME TO SELL YOUR HOME?
* Home maintenance becomes a burden
* A major life event forces considering a move
* Financial concerns make it difficult to keep the home
* Support services are needed that are not available at home
The financial, logistical and emotional issues in a move can be stressful. Senior
parents and their adult children may feel they are in unfamiliar waters.
Senior Real Estate Specialist are able to help guide you through the process making
the transaction less stressful and more successful.
SENIOR PURCHASING WITH A REVERSE MORTGAGE
Purchase that smaller home designed for the needs of a mature adult
without no mortgage payment
Contact Joseph A. Wolfe, Security One Lending